[pct-l] Atheletes Foot Cure

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Dec 6 18:25:15 CST 2009

An alternative that has worked for me.

If you have easy access to a sandy beach, walk barefoot for a mile oar
two once in a while. The sand is a mild abrasive that abrades off the
athlete's foot and the outer dead layers of skin. Probably helps if the
beach is an ocean beach so that the salt water will also help.

Tortoise

Because truth matters"