[pct-l] Atheletes Foot Cure

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 12:38:14 CST 2009

Hey all!
I wanted to mention a trick for foot care that helped me prepare for my PCT hike.
I hike a lot even before the PCT.
Athletes foot was always a problem until I began soaking my feet in a warm bath of water and Apple Cider Vinegar.
I treat my feet for an hour twice a week and have never had a reoccurance of the tinea pedis(athletes foot) I had for years.
When I am at home,usually while on the computer, I fill a foot sized tupperware(foot use only!) with warm water and add a few cups of the apple cider vinegar.
The smell of the vinegar ain't all that great but the way it removes dead skin kills fungus is amazing.
I know not everyone has foot problems..
Just a suggestion to prevent them.
It also leaves your feet super clean and the toenails clear.
Cheers-Iceaxe PCT09

Sent from a Peek email device