[pct-l] Hunting near the PCT in northern California

Cris cj5w4wd at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 26 19:54:32 CDT 2009

Hey Summermike
My REI sil-nylon, very lightweight pack cover is orange!  If I were you I
would just use that, raining or not.  (I was happy they made it that color).
I hiked all over No CA when I lived there and saw hunters everywhere during
the long seasons especially around Deadfall Lakes.  Bow season was the most
scary for me.  Never got shot but found an arrow on the trail once.  My dog
wore a collar made of two orange bandanas.

Cris
...mountains don't tolerate fools...