[pct-l] Partner wanted-santiam pass to timberline or cascade locks

sandy boyd sandylwes at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 18:57:29 CDT 2009

Hey PCT fans-
I just completed a 160 mile  oregon section from the north end of crater lake to santiam pass. The bugs are terrible!!  Head nets are priceless.

 Anyway, I elected to come home (after solo hiking 100 miles) because I really didnt enjoy being in camp at night alone. But I still want to do the trail-

Anyone out there who wouldnt mind some company for 140 miles or so?? Im up for 20-23 mile days - need to start again by the 12th or so so I can be back to work by the 24th.
Thanks-
sandy ( no trail name yet)