[pct-l] The Little Thru Hiker

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 15:29:21 CDT 2008

Grizzly and TrailDust's little son, RestStep, was at school.  It was the first day of school with a new teacher.  The teacher did not know little RestStep was a PCT thru hiker in training to be like his parents.

Teacher: RestStep go to the map and find North America.
RestStep: Here it is.
Teacher: Who discovered North America?
Class: RestStep

Teacher: RestStep, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have 10 years ago.
RestStep: Me!

Teacher: RestStep why do you get so dirty at recess?
RestStep: I am a lot closer to the ground than you are.

Teacher: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.  Now, RestStep, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
RestStep: Because George still had the axe in his hand.

Teacher: RestStep do you say your prayers before eating?
RestStep: No madam, I don't have to.  My Mom is a good cook.

Teacher: RestStep what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
RestStep: A teacher.

The teacher let the class go home early that day.