[pct-l] 99.44% pure!

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 14:57:25 CDT 2008

>>What's all the fuss about? It sounds like this program your promoting is run
>>by carpet-baggers trying to sell us dumb 'ol hikers some soap.

Heh..when a person walks off a cliff due to a fricken phone I don't care how you spin it.  That's just plain dumb. :)

I am going back East to gain 10 lbs due to home cooking.

 Feel free to add your reply and get the last word. I really can't say too much more. Hey..you win! :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com