[pct-l] thru-pooper

Wes wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 20:42:09 CDT 2008

I am wondering if the keepers of the list would consider a new
designation: thru-poopers.  This would apply only to those who
master the art cleaning one's backside while on the trail.  One
might consider nominating judges, or referees if you will, to confirm
that the criteria of a thru-pooper has been acheived, although I
suppose photos would suffice.  If the title, Thru-Poopers, strikes
the reader as inappropriate or offensive, perhaps we can use a
more important sounding title such as Expert Excrementer or
Crafty Crapper.  I would certainly invite recommendations.

Wes