[pct-l] Safety in numbers or Solo?

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Tue Oct 28 04:58:42 CDT 2008

Good morning, Molly,

As others have said, you will encounter many hikers on the trail so you
won't have to find a kindred spirit prior to your trip, particularly if you
start with the ADZPCTKO bunch in late April.  As for the safety aspect,
since I'm a grizzled old guy we probably don't share the same concerns but
some of my general views can be read at:
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=167914

Enjoy your trip,

 Steel-Eye