[pct-l] Safety in numbers or Solo?

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Mon Oct 27 23:17:16 CDT 2008

I completely agree with another comment somebody had made about just
starting off your hike as a solo one and making friends as you go --
is the way to go!   Also as a fellow solo woman hiker, I found great
accomplishment hiking solo and not depending on any one else! You
will learn a ton about yourself and have this fantastic sense of
freedom. You will love hiking the PCT solo!

Wildflower

Check out my motion picture hiking documentary along the Continental
Divide Trail at:

http://www.scarletandwildflower.com