[pct-l] Not a zero year

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Oct 27 19:32:57 CDT 2008

At last I got out and did an over night backpack locally.  3 miles each
way and about a 700 foot elevation change on the Pacific Coast Trail
near Crescent City. Sure I only did each way what a thru hiker would do
before breakfast; but I did get out. So this is not a zero year for me.

First time I've used my ULA Catalyst and it worked great. Just starting
to figure out how to pack it. However it carries a lot better than my
ancient A16 frame and custom bag. I really like how easy the belt was on
my hips.  The belt stayed in place and no sore spots on the points of my
hip.

--

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>