[pct-l] Trout Lake store

David Plotnikoff david at emeraldlake.com
Sun Oct 26 13:00:13 CDT 2008

Scott wrote:

At 10:29 AM -0500 10/26/08, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:
>Message: 3
>Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:27:20 -0700
>From: "Postholer" <public at postholer.com>
>Subject: [pct-l] Trout Lake Store Closing
>To: <pct-l at backcountry.net>
>
>The general store in Trout Lake, WA is closing for good on Nov 1 2008. There
>is still a cafe, gas station and hardware store.
>
>Read about it:
>http://www.theolympian.com/377/story/634678.html
>
>-postholer

The news story I saw yesterday via Google News said it was the
Mountain Adventures outdoor school and shop, NOT the Trout Lake
Grocery run by the Meyer family. I had heard a previous rumor about
the grocery closing three months ago and called Meyer, who strongly
confirmed he wasn't going anywhere.

DP