[pct-l] Hiking north of highway 58

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 26 23:51:32 CST 2008

Karen

It has been a year or two since last I hiked the area north of HWY 58 but I do recall a spring & troogh amidst the windmills.  I think that it was Golden Oak Spring in about 16 miles north of HWY 58.  In about another 10 miles you will cross a dirt road that will lead to Miller Spring about a mile to the West.  I did not stop there and have no idea as to how it flows.  Otherwise the distance from Golden Oak Spring to Robin Bird Spring is some 18 miles.  More detail in the guide book.

Amanda (Shepherd)