[pct-l] LA rain

Bill BillBatch at cox.net
Wed Nov 26 22:20:08 CST 2008

I drove back down last night from the Lakers game to Oceanside from about
10:30p to 12:30a.   It has been a long time since I have driven that far in
So Cal and never once, not for even a minute, did the rain stop.  That was
about a 140 mile stretch where it was raining over 100% of it.

Someone earlier mentioned the rain "was not enough to prime the seasonal
springs yet".   I do not have any experiential reference for this, but shoot
my intuition tells me this should be more than enough.  Thoughts?