[pct-l] LA rain

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 20:14:40 CST 2008

As i sit here in my Pasadena house i have the rain coming down so hard that my patio has 4 inches of rain on it. I have 3 drains in a 50 foot wide section by 8 feet deep and its filling up fast..... my swimming pool, empty pre this storm has 5 feet of water in it already.............. good thing about this is i can drain it over the next dry spell to water my yard for free...
So how are you folks in Diamond Bar, Santia Claria and other burn area doing tonight.....
We need the rain but this is crazy.............
Meadow Ed