[pct-l] Voting and Hiking

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:32:18 CST 2008

I was sitting in a hotel room in Afghanistan when Nixon go voted in, and
thought, with particular pride, how good is was to be raised in
Massachusetts.   Of course, an argument can be made that Nixon was
partly responsible for Afghanistan's downfall, when a coup disposed of
the pro-Western King, a year later.

http://letters.salon.com/opinion/feature/2008/01/03/pakistan_policy/view/index3.html?show=all

Anyway, the next 4-8 years should be interesting, but no thanks to the
pessimists.

Sly