[pct-l] Voting and Hiking

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 15:36:43 CST 2008

>>Yes, hiking has a way of putting the world aside

Indeed. When I did the AT (10 yrs ago!), just before I left I remember hearing how Monica Lewniski
is going to bring down the presidency. 5 mos later, the same g-d issue was being discussed.

Now, she is like G. Gordon Liddy - a historical footnote that may come up in a trivia question.

(Please! No political discussion. Just emphasizing AsABat's very good remark)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com