[pct-l] Scarlet & Wildflower's CDT movie!!!

Tom and Teresa Ellis tellis89 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 3 12:22:14 CDT 2008

Jessica,

I want to get started on planning for my hike next year and, while I wait
with baited breath for your DVD, I'd like to purchase some maps and
guidebooks.

Which direction did you go? What maps/ guidebooks did you use and which did
you find most helpful? Did you use a GPS? If so, where did you get your
waypoints from?

I have already seen DVD's produced by Disco, Magnum, and Mark Flagler so
can't wait to see yours.

Thanks,
T-