[pct-l] Scarlet & Wildflower's CDT movie!!!

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Fri May 2 15:51:46 CDT 2008

I had a wonderful time at the kick off party meeting new people and seeing old friends!  It was truly a pleasure to talk with a lot of you and listen to your stories as well.

Here's the answer to what so many have asked me about....and I am pleased to announce.. It's time!

The Wildflower and Scarlet CDT documentary is ready!!!

It was exciting to document our incredible 2007 journey from Canada to Mexico on film and create a thru hiking movie of the CDT.  It's loaded with info not only about the logisitics of hiking the Great Divide but our journey is presented with lighthearted entertainment through the hard times and our perseverance on this wild and remote trail.

We have a short, still picture preview available if you would like to see it at http://homepage.mac.com/jessicawinters/iMovieTheater31.html and you can read our Trail Journal at  www.trailjournals.com/wildflower   if you would like...

If you have already placed your order, look for the arrival of your DVD in the mail next week!!!!

If anyone would be interested in having a copy, just send me an email.   This great movie is not for sale, but if you would like to make a small donation to the cause, that would be wonderful! Shoot me an email with your address and I'll send one off or...

You can send a donation along with your address to:

Jessica Winters

13656 SE 180th st.

Renton, WA 98058

Happy Trails,