[pct-l] air travel

David Stewart davidalexanderstewart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:18:54 CDT 2008

i am hoping that since i usually have good luck with airplanes, i will take
my bag as carry on.

no food, fuel or water, and since most airlines allow two (2!!!!!) carry
ons, then i will take out whatever proves bulkiest and put that in a paper
shopping bag, cinch the hell out of my backpack, and attempt walk on with
it.

if they try and make me check it i might just start to cry and see where
that gets me...

seriously, i have heard of, but never seen, bags that are provided by the
airlines for such things: apparently, they are hardcore canvass bags....but
i have never in my life seen them...

I do know (and we all know this, most likely) that airlines have become
incredibly rigid, uncaring and understaffed in the past years and that one
should know for sure, in advance, the rules and regulations of their
airline....

also, if you are some kind of frequent flyer "elite gold and platinum level
pimp", then you may have a higher weight and volume allowance with your
airline.

i am going on southwest, so i should look into that....

-moondog