[pct-l] PCT Thru Hike Resupply Strategy

Jim Keener lists at oldmanwalking.net
Fri Mar 21 17:03:25 CDT 2008

Pop tarts are cardboard, painted with a latex-sugar composite, and
sprinkled with glitter.

I think resupply comes under the HYOH heading. Yogi's books give as
much information as I could imagine needing for hikers to make good
decisions regarding their resupply.

For those interested in minimum mailing, you might read Suge's 2003
journal on trailjournals.com.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://oldmanwalking.net