[pct-l] PCT Thru Hike Resupply Strategy

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Mar 21 16:56:59 CDT 2008

Those guys ate chips, ramen and pop-tarts. That doesn't sound very
healthy. I could see supplementing your diet with that, but to depend
on it? Maybe it's the old lady in me but it seems you might have a
better time with more nutritious foods.

Tell me I'm wrong, though, because I don't want to be stuck with a
bunch of healthy food I won't eat because pop-tarts work better.

Diane