[pct-l] poison oak

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 08:41:45 CDT 2008

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 3/10/2008 8:39:47 A.M. Central Daylight Time, Trekker4