[pct-l] Steripen Problem

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 08:45:26 CDT 2008

My Steripen lasts 3-4 weeks, at about a gallon a day, on one set (4) of
non-rechargable lithium AAs (abt $21 for 12 at Sam's).

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 3/9/2008 10:34:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  jhamon@