[pct-l] Non free standing tents

Darren Bagnall talhog at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 00:27:13 CDT 2008

Thanks for the comments so far everyone. I have been researching the tarptents as well.
Honestly I have been wavering between the Contrail and the Lunar. The Rainbow looks
like a great option as well. I am partial to side entrances.  I have read several reviews where
the user had trouble with set-up, especially keeping these tents taut. It probably just takes
some time getting used to.

I think the shelter  will be my toughest gear decision.

Darren