[pct-l] Non free standing tents

Darren Bagnall talhog at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 00:52:40 CDT 2008

Just wanted to share this video of the Contrail - it's a good look at the tent set-up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwjIXzyqng0

I also saw a photo somewhere (cant find link) of someone who used two poles on the Contrail
in an upside down V shape. This creates a wide open entrance with no pole or guy line to avoid
when entering. its a great idea.