[pct-l] New PCT Record Attempt

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Jun 8 02:14:12 CDT 2008

NO, NO, NO, Switchback,
Do it in style, like Cleopatra, carried on a float by a dozen float carriers,
surrounded by young maiden tossing rose pedals and trumpet blowers announcing
your imminent arrival so mere mortal hikers can step aside and bow in your
presence as your float goes by, with you sipping wine and munching grapes.

Pack trains and dust is not your style.....the Cleopatra way is your style.

JMT Reinhold
Your humble servant

Switchback writes:
I now proposed a new record attempt.  I will be the first one to  Thru-Litter
the trail.  I do not mean trashing the trail.  I mean  being carried on a
litter.  This meets all the legal requirements of PCT  use.  I will caravan up
the trail being carried with all my supplies on a  pack train following me.
This is too cool.