[pct-l] New PCT Record Attempt

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 23:46:22 CDT 2008

As we all know the PCT is an equestrian and hiking  trail.  Traditionally
these are the only legal ways to do the trail.   In the past I have said I would
Thru-Balloon the trail and float up to  Canada.  But as you know, I was just
fooling around with your head and  trying to upset you.

But in light of the start of the challenge to the PCT speed record, I want
to be serious.  The PCT is a great national treasure and any record  attempts
should be carefully planned out for safety and respect for the  trail.

I now proposed a new record attempt.  I will be the first one to  Thru-Litter
the trail.  I do not mean trashing the trail.  I mean  being carried on a
litter.  This meets all the legal requirements of PCT  use.  I will caravan up
the trail being carried with all my supplies on a  pack train following me.
This is too cool.

Keep tuned in for further announcements on this new record attempt.  I  might
even beat the speed record.

Sincerely, Switchback the Trail Pirate and Stinker the Trail  Skunk

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.