[pct-l] Winter Thru-hike

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Fri Jun 6 11:11:28 CDT 2008

"Impassable" is a word that has to be defined by each individual. For
some, the PCT is always impassable, for others, it never is.

The John Muir Trail (essentially the PCT through the Sierra Nevada) was
hiked by Orland Bartholomew, who started his trek on Christmas Day 1928,
so you wouldn't be the first!

AsABat