[pct-l] Kudos to Class of 2008

katherine becksvoort kabecksv at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:15:32 CDT 2008

Hey folks,
Just a heads up to give an applause to all the trail camaraderie  out there this year, dealing with the fires and alternative plans. There's been some tough choices made...some have walked the entire reroute around the Belden closure, some have walked half and hitched half, some have hitched the whole thing, and some have even ridden bikes. Way to go folks...keep your chins up and HYOH.

MoonPie
(writing from the Heitmans)

I heard Tattoo Joe and Scott Williamson walked thru the closure. Bummer. Also heard they got water dumped on them and some injury? Is this true? Did they get fined? I'm surprised there's no information about their hike on the web.....