[pct-l] Wanted: Trail Guide for Washington Sect-J

Jay Allen jallison2k at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 10:15:16 CDT 2008

In Summary: My wife would like to hire someone as a guide for the Washington Section J trail. Any suggestions?

More Details: We plan on hiking the Washington Section-J (I-90 to Stevens Pass) NoBo or SoBo in mid-to-late August. Never having hiked such a long trail and wilderness camping, she would like to have a guide along to provide practical advice along the way.
I haven't had any success in locating pack animal or guide websites work along this trail.
Also, if there is a group of  hikers who plan this trip around that time frame and are willing to allow us to join up...
Anyone who could point us in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-jay