[pct-l] Kudos to Class of 2008

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:23:11 CDT 2008

I heard a chewing out by the Forest Ranger but no fine and they we allowed
to proceed. Heard about the water drop..........actually kinda funny
sounding. Can't you just picture the helicopter pilot and his comments as he
dropped the water !!! I bet they were purposely aimed at because they were
where they shouldn't have been.

PCT MOM