[pct-l] looking to hike with people July 22-24 from reds meadow, July 28 from FLorence Lake

lesley McClintock lesleyhawk at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 01:21:32 CDT 2008

Hello fellow PCT hikers,

I am a fit hiker who likes to hike 10-15 miles a day or so, but could maybe do more once i'm up to speed. I have reserved a permit from Reds Meadow south on the JMT towards Kings Canyon, exiting on Aug. 3rd maybe near Kearsarge pass. I have friends meeting me part of the time, but would really like to hike with people July 22-24 south from reds meadow, and July 28th and after from FLorence Lake area ideally. I have hiked a whole lot in the sierra and am pretty experienced. I am a school teacher, artist, naturalist. Respond to lesleyhawk at yahoo.com

Thanks, Lesley