[pct-l] The night of helpful hints continues...............

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 07:13:52 CST 2008

I've heard that the fog around SB actually emanates from a different source.....beware!!!  You might not be able to see him, but using a different sense, you will know he's been there........

Wheeew

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:      dsaufley at sprynet.com writes:  What?   Scoundrels?  I thought that SB was out of the way doing email and running  errands with Mrs. SB.  He’s like the wind, that shifty  pirate.
 Switchback replies: You  just don't know what plans I have for you and Buzz Saw.  I will strike  soon, but you will not know it.  I drift in and out like the fog.   There one minute and gone the next.  Just think about this and you will  have trouble sleeping at night.  You will know I was at Hiker Heaven  after it is too  late.

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008