[pct-l] The night of helpful hints continues...............

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 03:47:16 CST 2008

_dsaufley at sprynet.com_ (mailto:dsaufley at sprynet.com)  writes:  What?
Scoundrels?  I thought that SB was out of the way doing email and running  errands
with Mrs. SB.  He’s like the wind, that shifty  pirate.
Switchback replies: You  just don't know what plans I have for you and Buzz
Saw.  I will strike  soon, but you will not know it.  I drift in and out like
the fog.   There one minute and gone the next.  Just think about this and you
will  have trouble sleeping at night.  You will know I was at Hiker Heaven
after it is too  late.