[pct-l] trail journals vs. postholer

Postholer public at postholer.com
Sun Jan 27 16:55:44 CST 2008

Hey Kim,

At Postholer.Com you can send journal entrys from any email device, such as
Pocketmail, Blackberry, PC, your cell Yahoo or AOL account, Outlook,
whatever! If you can attach a photo to your email entry you can also send
that into your journal!

Trail Journals has more journals than any hiking site. Is that what defines
better? You decide. Here's a TJ/Postholer comparison chart:
http://postholer.com/journal/compare.html

Postholer highlights (TJ's does not have any of this):
+ EMail your entrys
+ Associate entrys with a location on our Google Trail Maps
+ Make your journal public or private
+ Download your entire journal in text format
+ Complete control of *your* journal
+ No advertisements and we don't ask for donations. Period.
+ and lots more....

Journal/Map demo:
http://postholer.com/journal/demo.html

Spam concludes. ;)