[pct-l] trail journals vs. postholer

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:59:38 CST 2008

Yes, pimp that journal service, Postholer! ;)

You know, I actually like the features of the postholer journals
better than the trailjournals. Unfortunately, all the traffic is at
trailjournals. :P

I've defeated both choices by just using my wordpress blog and
assigning a friend to copy and paste duty from my blog to a
trailjournals entry. Bonus: I can style my wordpress blog however I
want and I have complete control over the hosting service.

http://blog.iugosus.com although its mostly about my photography right
now.

You should consider starting your own blog if neither service meets
your requirements for versatility. Postholer is feature-rich and
trailjournals is traffic-rich but you can merge the two if you have
the patience.