[pct-l] Carrying Water on your Hips (Fraud alert)

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 00:06:45 CST 2008

AsABat writes: Now we have evidence that Switchback is a fraud. John Muir never used a waist/belly pack. Muir used his coat pockets to carry his few supplies with a blanket over the shoulders. Muir was considered ultralight in his day, although wool and fur were not real light weight. But the biggest proof I have that Switchback is a fraud is this: Muir never once mentioned Switchback’s name to me.  But do stop by and see Switchback at the ADZ. He says he’s handing out free toilet paper.
Switchback replies: I have been threaten!  I have been verbally assaulted!  AsABat is trying to intimidate the innocent and kindly Switchback.  It is now obvious that AsABat is going to try another of his infamous toilet paper raids on my campsite at the April Kickoff.  I call on all attending backpackers to rally to the Trail Pirate's aid and support.  We will post 24-hour guard around the Pirate's Lair against him and Female Terminator Leadership types.

I bet the mean and cunning AsABat will try to kidnap Stinky the Pirate's Lair Jack Daniel's Skunk and hold him for ransom.  This will fail as will all his devious and nefarious plans.  By the way, John Muir, Norman Clyde, and Kit Carson told me to watch out about AsABat.