[pct-l] Women's rain pants....

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 01:14:09 CST 2008

I have the complete opposite experience being a man and 5'6''.  All my rain pants are way to long especially the Frogg Toggs.

SB

Pat Wormington <airecrew at netzero.net> wrote:
  Has anyone had the problem of rain pants being too short? It seems the
standard inseam length is 31 inches, not long enough to keep water from
dumping into my boots. I have Frogg Toggs which I call my Clown Suit.
The elastic was so tight, wrist and jacket bottom, the jacket would ride
up and expose my backside when packing up my tent, etc. Also the legs
are too short and there are too many openings at the top of the pants,
that leak. I'm about average height, 5'7." I bought a pair of Sierra
Design light weight rain pants that are also too short. As I bend over
to fasten the velcro tab the legs rise over the top of my boot. Has
anyone found rain pants with leg lengths longer than 31" in a women's
style?

Jollylopper