[pct-l] ALDHA-West

Roger Carpenter rogercarpenter at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 23:06:53 CST 2008

Wheeew,
Bert is the Treasurer for ALDHA-West, and I was once the Treasurer before
Bert took over.  I'm sure you will receive the next Gazette but I do not
know if he sends a copy right away.  ALDHA-West is much smaller than the
eastern ALDHA.  ALDHA-West works on a more ad-hoc basis because there are
fewer people to do the work.  I'm sure Bert is just catching up from all the
activity he must handle after the gathering in October.  Bert is very good
at that position so I know your check won't be lost and you will soon start
receiving the gazettes.  Like many other people who serve the distance
hiking community he volunteers his time and, believe me, it takes a lot of
time to do what Bert does.

Have a great hike this year!

Roger Carpenter