[pct-l] Campo-Warner Springs 1st time

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Thu Feb 14 12:30:32 CST 2008

Check out AsABat's Water Page at:
http://www.4jeffrey.net/pct/

Easy walk, particularly in March. You might even catch the wildflower
bloom in The Borrego
AND
You just might have greenery in The San Felipes!

Have fun!

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE Studio, Inc. | Architecture
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.2700 | www.mve-studio.com