[pct-l] Shelter in Washington

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Fri Feb 8 16:39:14 CST 2008

Last year I was very fortunate with weather. I made it from Scissors'
Crossing to Glacier Peak Wilderness with maybe 5 nights under a
shelter (not including nights at Old Station, Belden and other re-
built shelters). Up there in Washington I used a Double Rainbow kindly
lent to me by BlueSky and Vortex and it served me well. Excessive for
one person but so big and roomy. Highly recommended.

~Craig