[pct-l] For anyone who could possibly care

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Mon Dec 22 00:18:07 CST 2008

So does anyone know if Squatch suceeded in his 1/4mile hike?  Or did he fall victim to a hike ending injurying and have to bail off the trail?  Sorry I couldn't be there to see it but I was busy doing laundry or something important like that.

I guess now I'll have to budget another DVD purchase.  So now that Walk is over, is someone going to release a documentary of the people who make documentaries along the PCT and the people who stalk... errr, support them.

-Sean