[pct-l] Ray Jardine's New Book

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Tue Dec 23 06:47:30 CST 2008

Good morning, Sean,

I'll be interested to learn your opinion of Ray's new book because, in all
probability, I won't be buying it.  I just don't think he has been
sufficiently involved with the latest philosophies and technology to bring
much new to the table.   I totally stopped being interested in his work
after his website displayed his increasingly bizarre behavior.

My objection with the "Ray Way" is not his doctrinaire presentation, but
with the way he artfully mixes good solid information with what I consider
bad advise and pure baloney.  New -- or reborn -- hikers can easily be
misled when they drink such CoolAid.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye