[pct-l] For anyone who could possibly care

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Sun Dec 21 01:07:15 CST 2008

Sean Nordeen wrote:
> So does anyone know if Squatch suceeded in his 1/4mile hike?  Or did
> he fall victim to a hike ending injurying and have to bail off the
> trail?  Sorry I couldn't be there to see it but I was busy doing
> laundry or something important like that.

it turned out to actually be POINT SIX miles, and yes, squatch managed
that even though it was twice the distance he had trained for, and the
snow was twice as deep as he had expected.

l-rod needed snowshoes.

tattoo joe almost killed himself on a tree.

technically i think squatch should have to do this chunk over, since who
knows whether or not he was walking on the actual pct trail tread.

girlscout