[pct-l] Timberline Lodge to Cascade Locks

JOHN F PATTERSON yuppatt at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 11 18:26:16 CDT 2008

As per below , I went across north bound from Barlow Pass ( Route # 35 ) to Cascade Locks ending 8/5/08 ( Tuesday . ) Is fine ; there is snow below Paradise Park , essentially . Snow is manageable ( lower trail . ) Deep in spots ; did ' post - hole ' here and there - no ice .  Blow down ' s remain . I didn ' t use P C T at the end - used the Eagle Trail .
Message: 7