[pct-l] SPOT

Denis Stanton denisstanton at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 15:06:26 CDT 2008

On 9/08/2008, at 3:48 AM, Paul Fitzgerald wrote:
> My brother Steve (a.k.a. Stilts) has been using the SPOT device to
> send signals to me daily.  He's keeping a journal on postholer.com.

Hi Paul

It's a pity the SPOT does not have a "where is my shoe?" finder
button.  Now that would be a miracle device

You've reminded me to go and check Steve's log to see where he's at.
I last saw him way back at Kearsarge Pass where I finished my hike.
So much has happened to the outside world, and to me, in the two
months since then it's amazing to think that he's still walking north.

Denis Stanton
denisstanton at mac.com