[pct-l] SPOT

Paul Fitzgerald fitzgeraldpaul at msn.com
Fri Aug 8 15:20:37 CDT 2008

Hi Denis-

Yes, it is very hard to believe that Steve is STILL hiking!  Please do visit his journal and leave a message for him.  And you're right- Steve should probably put a GPS tracking device in both his boots!  He'd lose his head if it wasn't attached.

PF

CC: pct-l at backcountry.netFrom: denisstanton at mac.comTo: fitzgeraldpaul at msn.com; wayneskraft at comcast.netSubject: Re: [pct-l] SPOTDate: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 08:06:26 +1200