[pct-l] New PCT Thru Record

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Mon Apr 14 20:50:37 CDT 2008

That's an amazing R8 PCT story, and find!,  but it sure did miss alot of the
trail crossings that Switchback dreams of visiting. They missed Carter
Meadows Summit, Etna Summit, Seiad Valley, Mt Ashland, Belden, Sierra City,
Tuolomne Mdws, Blue Lake road in the Sierra, Chinook Pass, and many many
more remote roads that we would love to see Switchback greet us and hand us
a beer when we get there. Pursue that dream of motorcycling the paved roads
of the PCT, or get a 2008 BMW R-GS1200 and see the dirt roads too!
http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/bikes/group.jsp?g=enduro
~~~
Too late. It's been
done<http://www.motortrend.com/features/travel/112_0707_2008_audi_r8>.
Here's the
route<http://www.motortrend.com/features/travel/112_0707_2008_audi_r8/photo_02.html>
.

Okay, okay. It's not a motorcycle. Close enough.

You're going to have to come up with a new scam, Switchback.