[pct-l] Re. Gloves and sun protection

JOHNNY J FARBER farber51 at msn.com
Mon Apr 14 21:26:59 CDT 2008

Glen wears the fingerless gloves from Sunprecautions.  Sunprecautions also sells the flaps that Donna describes.  I wore these in the grand canyon and found that if I moistened  them they not only protected my hands, they kept them cool.  The company says that they are just as effective wet.  See you all soon at the KO.
FREE  www.trailjournals.com/FREEandEZgoing<http://www.trailjournals.com/FREEandEZgoing>

If I got the link right this is the page for the gloves.
http://www.sunprecautions.com/product.asp?itemno=%203110K08+XXS+PUT&CAT=ac&SUBCAT=0ac<http://www.sunprecautions.com/product.asp?itemno=%203110K08+XXS+PUT&CAT=ac&SUBCAT=0ac>