[pct-l] directions to ADZ from up north

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Apr 13 19:05:24 CDT 2008

I'm partial to I5 south to I210, east to CA57 south and then immediately
south on I15 to I8 east. It misses most of the LA traffic except a bit
on 210 in the Rosemead area, and only adds a very few miles.

I know a couple that so hate LA traffic they take 58 east past
Bakersfield over Tehachapi to 395, then south to I15. That adds quite a
few miles.

AsABat

I'll